Xeomin® therapy is extremely safe and effective for treating a variety of disorders.
Choose Xeomin® because:
- Xeomin® is a safe alternative to Botox™.
- Xeomin® contains botulinum toxin type A, a purified protein from Clostridium Botulinum.
- Xeomin® temporarily removes squint or frown lines.
- Botulinum toxin type A prevents muscle fibers from contracting by acting on nerve endings in the muscle.
- Results can be visible within 3-4 days after injection.
- The typical duration of an Xeomin® treatment will last up to 3 months.
Injecting Xeomin® into muscles of the face improves the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows, lines in the forehead, sides of eyes and laugh lines.
Xeomin® allows patients to have relief from frequent headaches without any side effects (such as weight gain, drowsiness, dry mouth, constipation, etc.). Another major benefit of this treatment is that not only are headaches gone, but so are wrinkles in the face.
Make an appointment